Sunday, June 12, 2011

2012 , Bottom Line part 1. "God's" Evolution

2012 , Bottom Line part 1.

Ok, so what is this 2012 thing all about?
Well there is a lot of information floating around,
but so far I have yet to see anyone getting to “the bottom line” of it.
They are generally focusing on one little area or another.
So for your consideration I propose to get to the Bottom Line.

Almost 40 years ago I was doing some hard core fast track getting caught up to my former life (short as it was) in Tibet. I had Teachers who were facilitating the process at an amazing pace…and I being a maniac pushed the envelope beyond their suggestion. What I am going to tell you began back then. I had learned a method I called “going to the archetype plane” for the answers to questions. As it turns out the answer to any question we can have resides in the intention at the beginning of the creation of that which we are questioning…and this root of the answer lies where the roots of all that can be conceptualized lie, which is what I called the archetype plane.
Well one day in meditation I asked the question…
“What is God, and what is going on here…?”
I was suddenly on the archetype plane viewing the answer..
in simple shapes of Light and darkness.
The simple vision I had then has answered all spiritual questions I had in the following 35 years.
Then one day a few years ago I asked another question, I said,
“ What am I supposed to be doing here? “
I got the answer, “ Spread Love and Light”.
“ Yeah right”, I said,
“that’s what I’m always telling my girlfriend, how about being a little more specific?”
The answer was , “WRITE”…
“OH, give me a break,” I say, “write what…. ? “
Boom, Flash, I’m on the archetype plane, finishing the vision from 35 years previous that was interrupted by my brothers dog Jake chewing on my fingers. So from these two archetype visions I came to understand the nature of Creation, and what is occurring now..
the Quickening” as some call it,
to be followed by the "2012" phenomena …
and this is what I’d like to share for your intelligent, and insightful consideration.
And I gotta say I have no idea if the 2012 phenomena is going to happen in 2012, when I saw this I thought there was a whole lot more time.... But the Quickening has quickened everything, so who knows, mybe the Mayans were right.
Here is the archetype vision:
In the beginning there was empty space. Then suddenly One appeared which in the vision looked like a Paisley.. all Light.
..It "wanted to be something more " and upon its desire an almost mirror image of it appeared. (almost being a key factor in the whole show....Free Will)
It was connected by a cord of Light to the Original.
Then this mirror image had the same thought...to become something more, and upon that thought a mirror image appeared.. Well this was basically God and Creation that sprung from God (for lack of a better word).. These kept multiplying exponentially outward. Also each individual spark was growing larger in itself. So you have this huge Creation moving outward through space like a wave, built of the desire to be more.... In the middle where the first spark was all the sparks are growing and over time start blending in this Light. Meanwhile all the others are still dividing. Now here was the surprise.... There was an edge to the eternity that this creation was filling... There was ..... get ready..... an end to Gods Life.
What happened at one point...probably recently in our history (70’s) maybe. is that Gods growth hit the wall so to speak....that Creation that God is, and that we are a part of, reached it's edge, it's apex...the Creation was done.. At this point the sparks are still dividing, that is what they do, and the sparks at the center are merging into a larger Light. So all these that are dividing can no longer go into the void of space, but rather back into the body of the whole creation. This creates a pressure of Light which most of us are feeling now. (The Quickening) It also amplifies the fear in those who are on the outer edge of the creation and have just begun their material venture and will Fight die and Kill to keep that going on, even though and because the Light of all Creation...or God (because guess what, they are one in the same)... is pushing against them. This is why you see the amplification of the Fear...as well as the amplification of the Love that is occurring right now. Because the Light is pushing on everyone now...the less evolved buy into the fear, the more evolved let go into the Love..
So basically what is occurring, although I don't know the exact year, is that in one way of putting it, God is about to die... and be reborn.
Surprise...OH, I thought God was eternal...
Well, the funny thing is God is,
it's just that eternity is not.
"God created man in his image"..
.yes, and man grows and dies and is reborn,
why is it such a surprise to everyone...
God is about to die.
Yikes the egos scream, what is to become of us.
Well in my vision God's experience was a lot like ours as humans...
God learns from each life and carries the best parts of the previous life, into the next... and also the lessons.

The reason people are feeling something happening is that the Light, of God you could say, is increasing with the pressure of all the Light of all the souls compacting into the space of Creation.
Consider how every single thing in creation grows, from one cell, expanding outward until it has finally become what it had destined itself to be... Well that's the same with the whole of Creation...or God. You see God is not some huge all powerful white dude with a long beard that just got an idea about creating a bunch of stuff. God was the first step in the creation but at the same time part of it. Not standing on the outside looking in, but the first cell in the creation of the whole being. Without you, God would not exist...without God, you would not exist.



I know this is a scary concept for most because of the proximity of 2012, but there is more…and there is nothing to fear…
The big question in everyone’s mind is, what’s to become of us….
I will begin that topic in another post.